Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drawn Together.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anti Hero.
Anti Hero.

Drawn Together. Empty
PostSubject: Drawn Together.   Drawn Together. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Yes i went there.

Drawn Together is an American animated television series, which ran on Comedy Central from October 27, 2004 to November 14, 2007. The series was created by Dave Jeser and Matt Silverstein, and uses a sitcom format with a TV reality show setting. Like that of The Surreal Life, the show's eight characters are a combination of personalities that were recognizable prior to the series. Drawn Together, however, uses cartoon parodies of stock characters. In addition, their character traits parody personality types that are typically seen in reality TV shows. The characters agreed to live in a house together in a setup similar to that of The Real World.
In some episodes, characters participate in challenges that are based on reality TV challenges. The show was made by Rough Draft Studios in Glendale, California, with much of the animation done at the studio's facilities in Korea.
----
Three Seasons, then cancelled. LOL.
It was a pretty lol's show, but i think the creators/and contributers didnt know enough about each Sterotype like Xander with the gay thing, Ling Ling being Asian and Toot well she was just all fat jokes that got so annoying... I admit it got crappy at the end, but still a fave.

Fave characters?
Dislike/Likes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hate_you_so_much

Drawn Together.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Culture :: Television :: Television Programs-
Jump to: