Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fosters home for imaginary friends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kousuke.
Administrator
kousuke.

Fosters home for imaginary friends! Empty
PostSubject: Fosters home for imaginary friends!   Fosters home for imaginary friends! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends is an Emmy Award winning American animated television series created and produced at Cartoon Network Studios by animator Craig McCracken, creator of The Powerpuff Girls. It first premiered on Cartoon Network on August 13, 2004, as a 90-minute television movie, which led to a series of half-hour episodes. The series currently airs on Cartoon Network and its affiliates worldwide, except in Canada where it has aired on English and Francophone Teletoon networks due to Canadian television ownership regulations. The show will finish its run in 2009 with a total of 78 episodes.
In the Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends universe, imaginary friends become physical beings the instant a child imagines them; unlike how the concept often works on other shows, an Imaginary Friend takes physical and emotional form after a child creates specific details about that character. Unfortunately for them, the children eventually outgrow them around ages 7-8. When this happens, the friends are left to fend for themselves. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was founded by the elderly Madame Foster to provide a foster home for abandoned imaginary friends.
There are (according to "Setting A President") 1,340 imaginary friends in Foster's Home; however, at the end of "Emancipation Complication," Madame Foster states that there are 2,038 imaginary friends currently residing in the house, plus Bloo and Mr. Herriman, Madame Foster's imaginary friend whom she never outgrew. The house motto is "Where good ideas are not forgotten".

--

It's a pretty rad show, even thought it was created for little kids, and I myself am 17.
So any other lovers?
Back to top Go down
https://bluetrain.forumotion.com
Anti Hero.
Anti Hero.

PostSubject: Re: Fosters home for imaginary friends!   Fosters home for imaginary friends! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:48 pm

HOLY SHIT, I thought I was the only one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hate_you_so_much
kousuke.
Administrator
kousuke.

PostSubject: Re: Fosters home for imaginary friends!   Fosters home for imaginary friends! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Seriously?
I mean even Amz likes that show.

It is the bessssssst.
Back to top Go down
https://bluetrain.forumotion.com
three_evils
Editor
three_evils

PostSubject: Re: Fosters home for imaginary friends!   Fosters home for imaginary friends! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 am

Yes indeedy afro
I need to meet Cheese (one of the imaginary friends).
We have to discuss our mutual appreciation for chocolate milk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fosters home for imaginary friends!   Fosters home for imaginary friends! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fosters home for imaginary friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Culture :: Television :: Cartoons-
Jump to: